1862 El Nido
CHARMING 1862 EL NIDO…
Nestled in the heart of Diablo, this beautiful custom home overlooks the 5th green and 7th fairway of the Diablo Country Club golf course with stunning views of Mt. Diablo! Perfect for entertaining or family gatherings with great indoor/outdoor space. Charm exudes from the quaint brick front porch, vine covered arbor and white picket fence to the beautiful mature trees and lush landscaping. Quiet location toward the end of a court. Conveniently located near Diablo Country Club main clubhouse and amenities.
- Traditional floor plan with approximately 3923 square feet of living space and master suite on main level
- Situated on approximately .55 acre view lot
- Four bedrooms, two full baths, two half baths
- Office/workroom with built in desk
- Expanded updated kitchen opens to family room and has expansive granite island with bar seating, eat-in area, double ovens, 6 burner gas range, stainless refrigerator, wine refrigerator, pantry, beveled glass divided light doors, recessed lighting and skylights
- Family room has built in cabinetry and shelving, recessed lighting, double slider to outdoor deck and marble gas fireplace with custom mantle
- Formal dining room with beautiful curved windows
- Living room has new carpet, marble gas fireplace with custom mantle and recessed lighting
- Spacious bonus room with box beam ceiling, double slider to exterior deck, play area and steps to flat grass backyard
- Updated master suite features sliding door to deck, ceiling fan, two walk-in closets, double sinks, granite counters, separate shower and jetted bathtub
- Gorgeous divided light windows
- Hardwood flooring in kitchen/family room, dining room and master suite
- Crown molding throughout
- New light fixtures in entry, dining room, stairway, and kitchen
- New recessed lighting in upstairs hallway
- Plantation shutters
- 3 car garage
- Washer and dryer in both laundry room and garage
- Large storage room
Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 22, 2017 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Mary Bonham